The SF45/B is a small, light weight scanning microLiDAR sensor, ideal for obstacle detection by small autonomous vehicles and drones. The horizontal field of view can be adjusted from a few degrees up to 320 degrees to suit the application. Objects up to 50 meters away can be detected and avoided by finding clear pathways using simple navigation commands. The SF45/B is tolerant to changes in background lighting conditions, wind and noise.
- Collision avoidance
- Small form factor
- LiDAR technology tolerant to changes in background lighting conditions, wind and noise.
- Scanning angle from 20 to 320 degrees.
- Adjustable speed up to 5 sweeps per second.
- Operates indoors and outdoors.
- Up to 50m range (white wall in daylight conditions).
- Measurement rate from 50 Hz to 5000 Hz.
- Measurement to the nearest or farthest detected surface.
- Alarms when an obstacle is detected.
- Eye safe laser emission Class 1M.
- SF45/B LiDAR sensor
- Communications cable
- USB to micro-USB cable