The Taranis Q X7 ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency, thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. Just like the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, the Q X7 provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware, making it compatible with the newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment uses two 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
This Taranis Q X7 comes with the Archer RS ACCESS receiver
((!)) Note: Taranis Q X7 comes preinstalled with ACCESS protocol.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open-source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- 2x 18650 3.7V 2.6Ah batteries included