Running a 180Mhz 32Bit processor these will deliver maximum smoothness, unmatched linearity, with ultra-fast throttle response for unsurpassed flight control. With peak power ratings up to 30KWs, these ESCs will have no trouble powering your craft.
The APD developed (proprietary) firmware ensures unmatched low-throttle and starting characteristics. Ultra-smooth starting and ramp-up characteristics ensure your drive-train is safe. Features include PWM-frequency dithering to avoid PWM-commutation synchronisation, adaptive motor timing advance and proprietary developed Active Phase-Current Demagnetisation (APCD). APCD along with Synchronous rectification ensure maximum ESC efficiency is achieved.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia using only the highest quality components, ensuring no sacrifice in reliability.
- Aerospace-grade ceramic capacitor bank for lowest possible ESR and maximum reliability, no more dried up electrolytic failures!
Multiple operation modes:
- Normally used for watercraft and aircraft not requiring reverse.
- Incremental + Linear power ramp control.
- Instantaneous input = Output Step Response.
- Soft-start for drivetrain protection.
- Same as normal except for active torque control, which applies a motor phase current limit that ramps proportionally with higher motor duty-cycles.
- Plug and play firmware
- Up to 16S/70V
- Up to 400Amps continuous* current with airflow
- 600A Burst current
- True 12bit throttle resolution
- Feed-Forward compensator
- Up to 480Hz input update rate (Standard PWM)
- Runs Oneshot125, Multishot and Proshot Up to 1.2Khz
- Over 1,000,000 eRPM
- Auto PWM-freq
- Auto Timing Advance
- Onboard 16Mbit Flash memory – Data-logging
- Firmware updatable through micro-USB port
- Isolated Input and output (Can be configured for RPM)
- Fully configurable through the APD ESC Config Tool (micro-USB Connection)
- Optional external capacitor board for >1m input lead lengths: Cap Board
* Continuous current ratings are at a 100% throttle duty cycle. Continuous rating is defined as max sustained current at 100% throttle for 180 seconds with 10 m/s airflow.
Documentation and Datasheets can be found at docs.powerdrives.net