The Power-Cube series was developed in response to the increasing power demand of bigger UAV-s together with the new Pixhawk 2.1. The installed equipment, such as heated IMU’s, optical flow sensors, OSD, dual GPS, telemetry, companion computers, gimbal, camera, landing gear, parachute, digital servos, LED-s, Raspberry Pi 3, Lidar require additional and more reliable and robust power supply.
With all or some of this equipment the standard power modules are over-loaded or operating at their upper limits, which means there is a big risk of failure and overheating of the system.
This new series takes care of all the onboard equipment. Each output is rated for continuous current of 10A with short bursts at 15A (current cutoff at 20A).
The design is based on the reference design of the LM5116 from Texas Instruments without any costs cut and further improved component selection, such as oversized FET’s, SPEC capacitors from Panasonic… etc.
- 3 x 5.3V / 10A
- 1 x 12.0V / 10A
- 1 x Power-Cube 3 (V3) with CFK enclosure and fan
- 1 x Mauch 040: PL – Sensor cable
- 1 x Mauch 060: Power-Cube / Pixhawk 2.1 cable
- 1 x Mauch 061: Power-Cube / Pixhawk 2.1 Backup
- 1 x Mauch 062: Power-Cube / 5.3V output cable
- 1 x Mauch 063: Power-Cube / 12.0V output cable
- Mauch 059: Power Switch – not required but adds functionality