The Bolt Frame Kit is Bask Aerospace’s signature DIY quadcopter drone frame. Designed for utility and flexibility, the Bolt features standard interfaces for CubePilot & Pixhawk components, and ensures easy transport & storage with folding Carbon Fibre booms. Included in the kit are 4x T-Motor/Props/ESCs and a simple PDB to help get you started straight out of the box.
The frame can be reconfigured into the different shapes to best approach different applications for your project. A digital mounting guide is available with allows for simple placement of the CubePilot Ecosystem components.
This Australian frame is fully supported by our team in Melbourne, who have created access to digital documentation; and supply of spare/replacement parts.
Applications include research & development, education, commercial, surveying, FPV, and more.
- Replacement & upgrade parts available for purchase
- Industry standard interfaces for Pixhawk, CubePilot and other brands
- Foldable carbon fibre booms for easy storage & transport
- T-Motor AIR GEAR 450 pack (propellers, motors and ESCs) included
- Simple PDB to get you started
- Mounting templates for confident placement of popular components
- Main body made from FR4 fiber board for easy drilling without generating carbon dust
- Fully supported with complete kit part replacements & repair purchases available in our online store
Included in the kit:
- 1x PCB Top Plate
- 1x PCB Bottom Plate
- 4x Carbon fiber booms
- 1x GPS Mount
- 1x Bask Aerospace Simple PDB
- 4x T-Motor AIR2216/KV880 Brushless Motors
- 4x T-Motor AIR20A ESCs
- 2x T-Motor T1-45 Propeller sets
- 8x Landing leg pieces
- 4x Locking Tabs
- 1x XT60 Extension Cable
- 1x Battery velcro strap
- 8x Double Sided Adhesive Pad
- Fasteners included
- Printed Manual