The Orange+ is the next development of drone autopilots by CubePilot & Hex Technology, building upon the popular Cube Orange. Upgrades to the triple redundant IMU system on the flight controller provides backups if errors occurs, enhancing safety and reliability to the autopilot.
Featuring the powerful H7 dual processor with faster 1MB ram, vibration resistant & temperature controlled IMUs allows this small factor autopilot deliver powerful control over any sized the unmanned vehicle.
- Upgrades to the triple redundant IMU system on the flight controller provides backups if errors occors, enhancing safety and reliability.
- Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram.
- Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
- Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
- The entire flight management unit(FMU) and inertial management unit(IMU) are housed in a relatively small form factor (a cube).
- Fully Cubepilot carrierboard compatible, all inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
- Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.