This flight controller set bundles the new Orange+ autopilot with the ADS-B carrier board to provide a safer, seamless integration between flight controller and UAV.
The Orange+ is the next development of autopilots by CubePilot & Hex Technology, building upon the popular Cube Orange. Upgrades to the triple redundant IMU system on the flight controller provides backups if errors occurs, enhancing safety and reliability to the autopilot.
Featuring the powerful H7 dual processor with faster 1MB ram, vibration resistant & temperature controlled IMUs allows this small factor autopilot deliver powerful control over any sized the unmanned vehicle.
The ADS-B Carrier Board provides 10 peripheral ports, unlocking the full functionality of the Cube. Intergrated with a 1090MHz ADS-B receiver, UAVs with the carrier board can receive altitude and location of commercial manned aircrafts within th range of the Cube.
** The Orange+ Standard Set includes: 1x Cube Orange+, 1x ADS-B Carrier Board, 1x Power Brick Mini, 1x Standard Cable Set
ADS-B Carrier Board Features
- Integration of uAvionix ADS-B IN Receiver on Serial 5, with built-In ADS-B Antenna
- Flexible PWM output signal voltage
- RTK & PPK GNSS compatible
- Backwards compatible with all Cubes
Cube Orange+ Features
- Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram.
- Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
- Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
- IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
- The entire flight management unit(FMU) and inertial management unit(IMU) are housed in a relatively small form factor (a cube).
- Fully Cubepilot carrierboard compatible, all inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
- Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.